Engines active during construction and the run on their own - Pretty unusual bug?

Hi guys!

So, I was playing the game when a energy spike happened at home. After rebooting the PC, all engines are "active" in construction scenes (VAB, SPH,) and when I load a craft for launch, it starts flipping around, as if there was trust generated by it's engines, even if they haven't been started.

In the screenshots, you can see that the engines are not turned on by staging, their icons dont even appear. I tried reinstalling the game, vanilla works fine, but as soon as I add my mods again, issue comes back. So, yes, its related to my mods.

I guess some plugin got corrupted, I have no idea which one. Do you guys have any idea which plugin/mod can control or alter engine behavior?

c0Hv3KQg.png

Done that already, steam reacquires one very small file (less than 10k) and thats it. Bug still here.

Argh, I was enjoying the new campaign mode and was starting to explore the solar system (I used to play sandbox only until now... ). Dont want to lose my save...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.