Will I get back from the Mun ?

Should be no problem. All you need to do is get to orbit and Munar escape. Make sure that your Munar ejection burn is arranged such that it ends up sending you retrograde w.r.t. Kerbin. Set your Kerbin Periapsis at 30km, reenter and recover - for Science! I have returned with similar craft with similar equipment many times.

Should make it. I estimate over 1200m/s delta V which is more than enough.

Added- if you want to do the rocket equation delta V = g x Isp x ln current mass/ dry mass which in this case is 9.82 x 390 x ln3.76/2.715 = 1247m/s

Your fuel oxidizer ratio is slightly unbalanced so you can only use 94 of your 98 fuel with that amount of oxidizer.

Edited by Reactordrone

Added- if you want to do the rocket equation delta V = g x Isp x ln current mass/ dry mass which in this case is 9.82 x 390 x ln3.76/2.715 = 1247m/s

Surely g =/= 9.82 in this scenario as he's launching from the Munar surface? Just a pedantic point.

Surely g =/= 9.82 in this scenario as he's launching from the Munar surface? Just a pedantic point.

That's how ISP is defined. Think of it more as a conversion factor and don't worry about the source. There are non-geocentric ways of defining ISP. This is just how KSP and most of the scientific world do it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specific_impulse#Specific_impulse_as_a_speed_.28effective_exhaust_velocity.29

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.