Contracts on Science and Sandbox?????

samcar304

Hello, I am looking for a mod that you can have contracts on Sandbox and Science. Im not in love with the whole budget and upgrading facilities but i do like the way you have to rescue kerbals, survey areas, land on planets, orbit and make satellites. Is there any mod out there that allows these contracts to work on sandbox or science?. (Not the part contracts where you have to test them, they are very annoying).

But if anyone knows of a mod or a way on how to do this please drop a comment. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and help me/others.

-Sam :)

You can also look in GameData/Squad/Contracts/Contracts.cfg (I think) and make a Module Manager patch to suppress some of the contract types that you don't like. (Check out my KAINET mod to see how I've done that.) Contract Configurator does some of that as well, by a slightly different way.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.