Affiliates system?

Kar

Greetings,

Is the Affiliate system working? I already went to the site and fill up a form, then I receive a email saying they will contact me soon.

Is the affiliate system already in place or is something that Squad is still working to be released?

Thank you.

The affiliate program is alive and well as far as I know, you can read more about it here. If you have already submitted your form Squad should contact you soon about it (this process is done manually afaik).

Moving this to the Kerbal Network forum, as the topic is better suited for there.

Edited by Red Iron Crown

Thank you for your reply. I made my submission a couple months ago then I did another one. Since no one from Squad ever replied to me I was wondering.

Sorry for making the thread in the general ksp, did not know were to put this.

Fly safe.

Affiliates system? What's that?

Ever heard of Amazon Associates program?

If you own a website or you do youtube videos or publish content on a blog, you can monetize your content by providing a special link that will generate income for you.

Been an Affiliate for example, of KSP, you can make video reviews, post blog reviews, video tutorials, well, its all about your own creativity. You then provide a special link where people click to buy the game, when they do that, if they buy the game, you get a small percentage of that transaction.

@

Red Iron Crown

Thank you for the link, I already sent a email.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.