Good Morning

Bellaby

Hello Kerbanauts, I thought I should make some sort of hello post before too long, so here goes;

Hello.

Well I think that went swimmingly :D

p.s. is there a method to measure degrees, or derive them, of the angle between two space craft who are both in circular orbits around the same object. Since I can\'t think how and its making rendezvous quite difficult. I\'d prefer a method without addons/plugins but if thats the only way it\'d work then ok.

p.s. is there a method to measure degrees, or derive them, of the angle between two space craft who are both in circular orbits around the same object. Since I can\'t think how and its making rendezvous quite difficult. I\'d prefer a method without addons/plugins but if thats the only way it\'d work then ok.

The only ways I know involve too much math to be useful in game. You\'d have to calculate relative speed of the faster object to the slower one (as a fraction of the orbital distance over time), relative altitude, and that\'d give you a relation of angle over time via trig.

• 2 weeks later...

The only ways I know involve too much math to be useful in game. You\'d have to calculate relative speed of the faster object to the slower one (as a fraction of the orbital distance over time), relative altitude, and that\'d give you a relation of angle over time via trig.

Thanks trekkin, i\'ll bear that in mind.