Buying KSP

cr2142

Im tempted to buy the game, since I enjoyed the demo alot (probably the only Demo I played for more then 10 hours) I just want to know. what are the benefits of buying the game now? and what are the differences from Demo and the current build? Cheers! :)

14.4 has plugin support (and there are a load of excellent plugin add-ons already; solar panels that generate energy, an energy-based fuel system, auto-orienting satellites, an autopilot, blimps, lasers that track other objects and overheat them to the point of combustion, extendable landing gear for spaceplanes and rockets, functional carts/rovers, robotic servo-motors that rotate attached objects, who knows how much I\'m omitting), a new terrain generator for Kerbin as well as the Mun, persistence and the tracking station (begin any mission where you left off; rendevous with previously launched craft in orbit or on the Mun, et cetera), as well as access to all future versions of course. 0.15, coming out very soon, will have a horizontal hangar for spaceplanes, official spaceplane parts that behave very differently and much more sophisticated than the current ones, and an improved runway, amongst other features.

You\'re also getting it for much cheaper than it will be in the future and helping fund additional development of the game.

.14 includes persistence (you can have more than one ship at at time), and saves. and a MUCH better terrain engine, so KSP looks better. .15 is coming soon, and that includes spaceplanes, and a HVAB (horizontal Vehicle Assembly Building) and much more. its worth it :)

Edit: ninga\'d

Well, if you preorder the game you will get every version further on for free, including the final version. Plus you can get it cheaper if you buy sooner, the prices are increasing time to time. Currently it\'s 15$, I bought it for 10, but originaly it was only 7$.

The current version is 0.14.4. The differences that are not in the demo:

- Multiple flights at a time

- Save game option

- Animated landing legs

- Support for plugin mods, which give user created extra features like rovers, autopliot, lights and much more.

- New terrain engine

- More video option settings

For the next update see here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=9951.0

14.4 has plugin support, a new terrain generator for Kerbin as well as the Mun, persistence and the tracking station , as well as access to all future versions of course.

And landing gear for your Munar lander. That\'s just a tiny bit important.

.14 includes persistence (you can have more than one ship at at time), and saves. and a MUCH better terrain engine, so KSP looks better. .15 is coming soon, and that includes spaceplanes, and a HVAB (horizontal Vehicle Assembly Building) and much more. its worth it :)

Edit: ninga\'d

HVAB?

YAY! i was about to request that 0_0