Buying Question...

vipeness

I wanted to purchase the game today for my family.

If I buy a copy online, is that copy allowed to be used on multiple computers, or is the copy only allowed on 1 computer. Myself and my 2 oldest kids want to play and I was just wondering how that worked.

If I need to buy 3 copies, could I at a later date purchase those and would they be able to play on my account, or would I need to create 3 different accounts?

Just make sure not to give copies out to everyone you know. Happy flying! :D

I won\'t. Strictly for my household only. My kids have been playing for 2 straight hours now. They play minecraft all the time... looks like they found a new game.

I won\'t. Strictly for my household only. My kids have been playing for 2 straight hours now. They play minecraft all the time... looks like they found a new game.

Funny thing; I actually play more Minecraft than KSP myself. Minecraft has got that 'thing' that draws you in for hours on end. KSP, on the other hand, rewards me for being smart and figuring things out.

Funny thing; I actually play more Minecraft than KSP myself. Minecraft has got that 'thing' that draws you in for hours on end. KSP, on the other hand, rewards me for being smart and figuring things out.

for me, after playing minecraft for 2 years, ive gotten bored of it.

ive found my new game here ;D