Communist China's version of 'Beat It':

gmpd2000

EDIT: Okay I'm really reconsidering my post. I don't want to be called out for degrading other countries when I'm not trying to in the slightest, so just pretend I was never here.

Edited by Thomas988
Second thoughts

Well, China was Communist once, and the original video was from that time.

So, yes, it was necessary.

They're still close to Communism. But they're not exactly communist (no one was really ever communist, so....)

But the point would've been equally presented if communist were left out.

Plus, it kind of seems you're insulting them...

Yeah, that's why I deleted my earlier post before it was too late. The video is nice and all at the surface, but I can see why a lot of others would say its poking humor at communism and the people of China. Yeah, I don't condone that.

Will people still get angry if I've putted the original Beat it and at the title had said "Capitalist USA version of Beat it"?

Please, this is a normal joke, It is not an insult.

They're still close to Communism. But they're not exactly communist (no one was really ever communist, so....)

But the point would've been equally presented if communist were left out.

I feel you are looking for something to pick on. The video is obviously from communist China. The style, the red stars, everything breathes communism from a bygone era. Leaving the communist bit out would mean it could also be a modern China video, or ancient China, or anything in between. Leaving it out would actually be a different presentation.

Besides, being called a communist is not an insult. I know that was one of the most horrible things to be called for a long time in the US, but in a lot of the rest of the world its just a political affiliation, not necessarily synonymous to horrible things.