Details of KSP 1.1 Released!

daniel l.

I just heard from a hacker who hacked squads servers that 1.1 will have these features!

Redone part textures and models

The dev's feel that the current part look is insufficient for a game where kerbals build spaceships so they are downgrading them all to repossessed rubbish bins.

Overhauled Solar system!

All planets except kerbin and the mun will be removed from the game and the remaining two will be scaled down to less than 20km radius.

Kerbal recruiting source!

All kerbals will now be recruited from the local Asylum, NOW WE KNOW WHERE THEY GOT JEB!!

Here is a screenshot of the next update:

tumblr_ly7i0wVGiJ1qk0cbw.png

image544.png

I'm not mad, I'm just a little disappointed that I created a much more time-consuming April Fool's thread saying a very similar thing to yours, and you decided to post this anyways.

I feel like one of the key things that makes April Fool's so great is its originality, and if that's taken away, these sorts of things get really old, really quick.

I didn't mean any offence. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

-Upsilon

I'm not mad, I'm just a little disappointed that I created a much more time-consuming April Fool's thread saying a very similar thing to yours, and you decided to post this anyways.

I feel like one of the key things that makes April Fool's so great is its originality, and if that's taken away, these sorts of things get really old, really quick.

-Upsilon

I feel like yours was much better executed. No offense to OP, of course.

-Upsilon

facepalm_picard.jpg

-Upsilon

April fools was old years ago none of the "pranks" have been well thought out or fooled anyone your thread and this one are just forum spam.