Please, someone make a new seat fixer mod for external seats.

I really need something to let me use external command seats and place kerbals from the VAB/SPH, for many reasons. 1. It's just functionality I expect. 2. Rovers, I'm sick of putting these stupid rigs with command pods that make it harder to edit them(have to remove the whole thing to check CoM etc, for example), destroy the smallest ones, and waste time. I know TouTorpedo made a mod like that, but as far as I know it is years old and doesn't serve a function anymore. Can someone make a new mod to fix this? It would make my life so much easier(hard to make ATV's for awesome sci-fi warfare if they need a pod 4 times their size stuck to them).

RoverDudes exploration pack has a couple of tiny one kerbal pods, they're more like wearable command pods than pods. Maybe those would work for you?

All but the packrat seat are crewable from the VAB/SPH.

Edited by smjjames

I might use those(I already use the AES for a mecha suit with twin BD miniguns and a BD crawler, you can get it on KerbalX), but when you think about it the stock game should have these seats fixed before it can be considered a complete release, since the common workaround is clearly not gameplay-friendly...thanks for the tip on pylons, I noticed but it's still frustrating on small craft, and tweakscale doesn't help much.

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.