Celestial Command RTS+KSP+Space Engineers

Tank2333

Hi i just found this game on steam http://celestialcommand.com/

its a mix of KSP Space engineers with a slight feel of top down RTS game

when you start th game you find yourself with a small ship with 2 RCS like thrusters wich use fuel (H2)

you are in a solar system wich has orbital machanics and at the planet you orbiting there is a astoroid belt and those contain different minerals from Ice (for LH/LOX) up to titanium and such

you can build attachments to your ship in a grid like manner, you have to produce power for varios moduls like mining lasers and Oxygen production

you also have to manage how all these moduls are connected with each other (engines need connection to fuel lasers need power etc)

you can controll diferrent ships and dock them togather there is also a grabber wich can be used to hold onto astoroids

they added with the latest version a direct connection mutliplayer but i couldnt test it out

i think this game has big potential and is quite playable in its current state its lacking content ofcourse

ive read that its developed by 3 guys with at their freetime so i guess development is kind of slow

its 8€ 10$ right now i think and ive played a few hours and its pretty fun

if you might want to try it there is a sandbox mode where you only need to worry about fuel and the other moduls are free

you have to activate it after you started a game, just go to the options and check the box, also make sure to choose a name otherwise you cant load again (wich is a bug)

I ramain

Tank2333

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.