Getting all the science at once, not having to repeat an experiment

I understand that some might judge me for my question, but is there a way to get all the science points from an experiment, so that repeating it won't be necessary? I know that I can change the values in the config files, but there are so many, especially when you take mods into account. Is there a plugin or a separate config file perhaps, that can "overwrite" the other config files?

Thanks in advance.

Returning three results will return 98%+ of the available science points. I call that "good enough".

As to your question about modding it, I guess the answer is Module Manager. Know too little about using it to tell you anything of substance, though.

Mhhh, what I often do is store the experimental data in the command pod (EVA with a kerbal, get close to the experiment in question) and then do the experiment again, leaving the data in the experiment. This does however not work with goo canisters or material bays, as these need to be cleaned out to repeat (using the mobile processing lab).

You can get eg. three goo pods from the same biome in the same situation and they will all give you science, however not three times the full value, you will get one for full value, one for (just guessing) like 30% and one for 10%. I am completely sure of this, however I never bother returning more than two samples for one experiment&biome&situation.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.