KSP Closes Radomly

The mods I have are ALS, Chatterer, Terrestrial Planet Pack, RPM, Engineer, Hyperedit, Kopernicus Tech, Hot Rockets, RLA, and Module Manager. So, I'm just playing. Whoops, crashed on the Mun. F9, the game closes. Whoops, forgot to add an engine on a rocket, revert, game closes. Any idea why it closes randomly? Thanks in advance.

Two options come to mind:

1: You're using KSP 64bit which is very unstable.

2: You're using KSP 32bit and you're running out of memory.

But to be able to answer your question with more certainty you'll need to provide a lot more info.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/92229-How-To-Get-Support-%28READ-FIRST%29

Same issue, and I've tried both 64 bit and 32 bit. 64 bit ran fine for me until Squad removed it (thanks for that, guys) and now I can't play on 32 bit. I've tried ATM, DDS Loader, removing some mods, etc. The mods I have left are the ones I can't live without; the game is boring without them.

It still amuses me that this game has been in development this long but still won't run with reasonable number of mods. This is 2015. 64-bit support should be a given.

It still amuses me that this game has been in development this long but still won't run with reasonable number of mods. This is 2015. 64-bit support should be a given.

The programming team from Squad are not responsible for the devlopment of the game engine. That's down to the Unity developers, and so far despite years of effort they've yet to produce a stable 64 bit exe file for windows.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.