Voar is BACK! :D

Starwhip

I have no idea what I am doing.

- - - Updated - - -

seriously what do I press?

All you press is left mouse.

Click to launch and pay attention to your orbit. Unlike KSP your orbit will decay and on every mouse click your orbit will change slightly prograde and radial.

I was at over 2000 and he did that, I survived the first 3 attempts though...

Does anyone know why after a while you can't change orbit anymore? I was at 2600 and I couldn't change orbit and crashed.

Also, spartwo what's your nick on there? Mines my username. :P

And yeah I was at 1900 and he did it and I was in Low orbit and survived :D

I made a little highscore game in forum games, where you post a screenshot of your highest score in Voar. You can find it here http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/116795-Voar-Highscore%21?p=1868694#post1868694

Also, deadpangod I see you playing right now. :P

heh i was trying to launch into retrograde orbits with that one thing that flies by and then getting into a super distant orbit to survive :P

edit: haaaayyy i just saw you

heh i was trying to launch into retrograde orbits with that one thing that flies by and then getting into a super distant orbit to survive :P

edit: haaaayyy i just saw you

You mean the meme moon? I hate that, it flies by super close and screws everything up.

Also, low and fast and dangerous is the way to go. :P

Go to voar.io and try it out!

It's orbital mechanics meets Kessler syndrome meets flappy bird, and a lot of fun!

Reported for stealing my description even though other people have com up with it! </sarcasm>

Seriously though, today has been to much awesome for me. First 1.0, then FNAF 4 is announced, and now VOARS BACK!

Yeah, you get a second chance if you get hit by a spaceship.

I don't mean a normal restart, I just kept orbiting from where I was killed, retaining my trajectory and score. It was just like the game changed its mind about killing me :D

How do they spam spaceships?

It's the same thing as the MemeMoon - it's just written in the game as means of killing most players from time to time to keep the game alive. No players have the ability to unleash SANIK barrages, as far as I know.

I never saw this before. But I just had a stint (named Newt) as the leader. I was killed when my fuel ran out at 2509 points, and someone hit me. The next leader had 1100 points, so I am happy.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.