2 Kerbal Capsule, 1.25m

MarcAlain

I'm looking for someone to make a proper 2 man capsule for KSP. Something that preferably looks like the MK1-2 pod, but even something that looks like the MK1 pod is fine too. There aren't many that existed before 1.0, and most of those were abandoned even before then.

K2 isn't compatible with 1.0. - It has stopped development quite a bit ago as well.

I tried to adjust the .cfg file, but I suppose i fail to understand what the problem is. I got the correct height, but the heatshield for 1.25 parts would not connect properly.

Edited by MarcAlain

If you can stand Russian, tantares is where it's at! Don't have a link atm because of being on mobile though :(

I have to agree here. Since 1.0.x came out I went back and revisited all the part mods I was running while waiting for updates. Tantares got update very quickly so I tried it out - now I don't want to give it up it's so wonderful. Includes numerous pods including 1.25m 2 kerbal pods as well as station parts for building Russian style stations. The work is beautiful as well so I'd check it out. The two packs offered are Tantares (Soyuz/MIR) and Tantares LV (Proton+other stuff). The LV version has most of the lift engines/tanks and the standard version has the pods and orbital engines. You can always pick and choose the pieces you want so I'd check both of them out - personally I run both and I'm currently not looking for other part mods to use at the moment. Very good stuff. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.