Is anyone having problems with the throttle stuck at zero after warp?

Twice now this has happened to me. I preform a transfer to the Mun, and when I get there after the warp, I can't throttle up. I can orient the craft no problems. I have fuel, I have electricity. The stage light is green. All of my action groups work and I can easily shut down and restart the engine. I even staged to another stage of engines that had not been fired yet and they refuse to throttle up as well. I now have two kerbals on escape trajectory from the moon and no way to stop them! It happened once before also, but I had not gone back to the space center on that flight yet so I just reverted it to the hangar.

The temperature is being reported as NaN on all components I am not sure if that has anything to do with it. If anyone has any idea if there is anything I need to look at in the save file, please let me know. I am not going to lose Valentina to some stupid bug and I don't really feel like starting a new save because of this. This game cannot go another three or four months without a hotfix. It is just unplayable right now!

A little more information for you all. I was able to get my engines working again after going into the quicksave file and changing anything that said temp = NaN to any number and then loading the quicksave. I arbitrarily chose 500. I have also identified that this happens whenever the craft is warped at a speed higher than 1000x for some reason. This is probably also the same bug that causes resource gathering equipment to fail and lock at 100% overheat if the part is at 100% when you warp at 1000 or more. You can also use it as a cheat. As long as you get your resources collecting and then warp past 1k before it overheats, you can collect resources with essentially zero heat. One problem, you will have to edit the save file again if you wish to ever take off again.

Edited by Payload

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.