Hi all

Li0n

Hey KSP forum

I've been around since KSP 0.23.5 but never post to the forum, I've always find what I was looking for just by reading so far.

But I encounter an issue with Final Frontier and decide to complain... I mean help of course :wink:

Anyway I wasn't aware of the first three post rule so here I am waiting for the moderator to validate my post :cool:, please hurry up I'm pretty sure I got a valid answer for helping debug Final Frontier. For once I can help a little the community after everything I take from it, please don't let me wait !

Li0n

PS : English is not my primary language so please excuse any mistake (or tell me where they are and I'll edit).

PPS : Does the forum have a tag to cross text ?

Hi, Li0n! Joining these forums was an excellent idea. :)

Also, your English is amazing! I didn't even know it wasn't your native language!

You mean like cross out text? If you do [.s][./s] (don't put in the periods, I just put them there so the forum doesn't delete them) and put your text in between them, a line should appear right though your message. Example: Testing!

Thanks for the welcome

You mean like cross out text? If you do [.s][./s] (don't put in the periods, I just put them there so the forum doesn't delete them) and put your text in between them, a line should appear right though your message. Example: Testing!

It is exactly what I means, thank you