Greetings, hello, and this is too adictive....

Fraggle

Id been following this on Steam for a while.

When it went into 1.0 I had to buy it.

Initially, I wasn't sure. The learning curve is a little overly inclined but the cute factor really helps with it.

Im not going to publicly admit how many hours Iv played in 4 days... but this could seriously damage my Keurig.

Some sounds of the Kerbals talking (and screaming in terror lol) would be great.

Thus far I have found a few mods that help with the GFX, and performed an unstable and widely eccentric orbit.

(next up is a total redesign of the rocket to allow enough fuel for a stable orbit)

To the Devs...

DONT STOP!

MORE! MORE I SAY!

There is so much potential in this game it is mind blowing.

How can I support the continued development of this fantastic game?

I mean, Iv already purchased it, what else can I do?

How can I help?

Now if you excuse me, I have to sit at my desk at work and count the minutes until I can play KSP again.....

Now if you excuse me, I have to sit at my desk at work and count the minutes until I can play KSP again.....

Too true.

Fraggle: "Hi, my name is Fraggle and I'm addicted to Kerbal Space Program."

Room: "Hi Fraggle."

Yes, the learning curve is steep, with a few nearly vertical ascents. Luckily there are lots of videos and tutorials and stuff out there to help with the concepts (I have a couple links in my sig if you're interested). Also, check out the Tutorial forum and the Live from Mission Control forum, they have lots of great stuff.

Of course, learning the hard way, snatching success from the jaws of repeated total (but hillarious) explosive disaster is a lot of fun with these little green guys and gals on board.

In short - Welcome!

Too true.

Of course, learning the hard way, snatching success from the jaws of repeated total (but hillarious) explosive disaster is a lot of fun with these little green guys and gals on board.

Indeed, I need to look at "chatterer" and see if I can find some 'screaming' sounds.

Im thinking the Homer Simpson screams for Bob K. :)

Ill check out your Vids and Channel, thanks.

Hello there! Welcome to the KSP Community! Also, Some Advice: Each time your ship crashes and explodes, you're one little step closer to success. And, this game doesn't have a learning curve. It has a learning wall. (In Layman's Terms, it's really, really difficult to learn.)