Contracts reseting

KSP: 0.90 Windows 32bit

Problem: Contracts history reseting and having to start the contacts from scratch.

Mods installed:

FAR

Remote tec

Contract configerator

Remote tec contacts

Tourism plus contacts

Scansat

KW

Nova puch

LLL

OPM

Trans keptunian

B9

OKS/MKS

KAS

DE

Karbonite

KSI

Reproduction steps:

Randomly happens while playing.

I might be able to diagnose the issue, but first, would you mind expanding some of the acronyms there, and describing how you are playing the game when this occurs?

What acronyms or are you referring to the mod list?

LLL=Lack luster labs

KSI=KSP interstellar

OPM=outer planet mod

KAS= Kerbal attachment system

DE= Deadly renetry

KW= KW Rocketry

FAR= Ferram Aerospace Research

OKS/MKS=Kolonization Systems

As for playing I am just doing career mod working through the contracts. IF I switch screens that seems to reset the contracts. But it happens randomly with no pattern.

What acronyms or are you referring to the mod list?

LLL=Lack luster labs

KSI=KSP interstellar

OPM=outer planet mod

KAS= Kerbal attachment system

DE= Deadly renetry

KW= KW Rocketry

FAR= Ferram Aerospace Research

OKS/MKS=Kolonization Systems

As for playing I am just doing career mod working through the contracts. IF I switch screens that seems to reset the contracts. But it happens randomly with no pattern.

How far into career are you? What are your last few notable achievements? Where are you sending your missions currently? Are you doing aero stuff around Kerbin, or sending rockets to Minmus?

How far into career are you? What are your last few notable achievements? Where are you sending your missions currently? Are you doing aero stuff around Kerbin, or sending rockets to Minmus?

Not far. Normally doing around the time of manned Mun missions and Probes to Duna. Seems to happen on stock and mod contracts. Either collect science around <insert body> or launch satellite missions.

Ah, this is a known issue with an older version of Kopernicus, which Outer Planets uses. The next version of Outer Planets should use the new version of Kopernicus, which fixes the contract issue. The estimated release is "soon". There is more information in the Outer Planets thread.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.