[mod craft] Need help on stabilizing wings on F-14 replica

I've spent about 2 days non-stop (even having forgone sleep) working on this F-14 replica, even was able to get its swept wings working, but then when I tried to fly it, the wings flop around like a bird. I'm looking for suggestions on how to stabilize the wings if possible?

These 3 screenshots show the part from IR that I've tried to use for rotating them (I'd first tried using the 'IR rotatron' but that proved even less stable then the current part. http://imgur.com/Smzkhrf,PkdnbWv,3nuerRM

Yes, the rudder being red was just my own personal flair. :P

Also included is all the different screenshots I'd taken of the craft, first just to show off getting the wings to rotate in properly (which was a royal PITA on its own. The rotational parts kept working backwards, or against each other, I still am having issues there to be honest) but then there are also shots showing the wings flex up and down, massively... and that's where I'm looking for help, how can I prevent this?

http://imgur.com/a/1jTgT

Most of my work is using the B9 procedural wings, with a few other mod parts... wheels from KAX and the cockpit is from the Quiztech aero pack.

Edited by caitiemew

when making the wing, use the docking washer standard like you did.

then place the wing and put a nother docking washer on top (a free moving version this time) put a cubicstrut on that and strut the cubic strut to the rest of the plane.

here is a video of me explaining it.

hope it helps

greetings

soulreaper

ps line everthing up using the offset and rotate tools

oh, its just little stuff like noticing that I didn't have certain parts attached by struts, or watching the control surfaces flex like wings, but that was simply because they weren't attached right. Just stuff that will take time to fix is all.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.