How come stock KSP doesn't have Size 3 torque wheels?

I like using torque wheels for rotational movement which saves on mono propellant and allows RCS port placement specifically for translational movement.

However, stock KSP doesn't have Size 3 OR Mk3 torque wheels which I find odd, and so I'm forced to use TweakScale or spam multiple torque wheels wherever possible.

What's up, Squad?

The Control tab is pretty empty. I could use some more reaction wheels control motion gyroscopes.

However if you want more control with size 3 use the Verneir thrusters, as the fuel used by those is so little compared to the giant 3.75 tanks.

But they use up the fuel supply for the engines

- - - Updated - - -

and there are no four-way vernour thrusters

They use less fuel than an RCS thruster of the same size would use monoprop. And otherwise you'd just carry unused monoprop around, so it's by design more efficient than RCS.

As for four ways, you need 10 (or 12) vernours to get full control. E.g. one (or two) forward/backwards, and each 4 radials high and low on the rocket.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.