A couple of issues - IVA Textures & VAB clicking 1.0 & 1.0.2

My first issue was in a fresh install of KSP for 1.0 and is still in 1.0.2

The IVA's on the old parts had are all really low res, none of the sticky notes are readable and the navball (and other buttons) are all blurry.

This doesn't happen on the revamped inline cockpit nor the science lab.

Back in 0.90 I ran texture replacer but I deleted the entire KSP directory (twice) and did fresh installations for 1.0

Any ideas on how to fix it?

The second issue I'm having is in the VAB, the buttons have become unresponsive of late.

Sometimes it will select parts, other times nothing happens and once in a while there is a big delay before the part is selected.

I'm not using heaps of mods, but I occasionally run into the memory ceiling.

The mods I'm using are all up to date and are as follows:

GHUD

HGR 0.875 m parts

KAS

KIS

KerbalEngineer

MechJeb2

Infernal Robotics

Radial Engine MountsPPI

Taurus HCV

StationPartsExpansion

TakeCommand

KAC

I didn't notice the issue before KAS/KIS were installed, but don't know if they're the problem as I installed TakeCommand and HGR at the same time (I think anyway).

I'm running win 64 bit, 32 bit KSP 8GB Ram on a slightly overclocked core2Duo e8500 @ 3.5ghz

Graphics are 2gb GTX650

Edited by T.A.P.O.R.
added PC specs

• 2 weeks later...

I know that KAS/KIS adds a whole bunch of new functionality to the GUIs and tweakables, so there may be some over-zealous loop causing a slowdown. Try removing KAS/KIS (backup save, but also don't go to any vessels with parts added by those mods installed), and check the performance then. If the issue vanishes, then I suggest posting a report on the mod's forum page according to the author's reporting instructions (Following those instructions is extremely helpful to the mod authors and may get you support more quickly). If not, try to isolate the mod that may be causing the problem, otherwise there is not much that can be done.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.