Looking for a specific asian music video!

stoani96

Hey guys!

I'm busily looking for a music video I have seen a long time ago on the forums (I think it was in a Blog...). It was an asian song (maybe japanese or korean or so), but i cannot remeber the title or at least a part of it :(

the song is about a girl, that dreams of flying a spaceship and therefore studies hard and becomes some sort of engineer or so. In the end she has the chance to take control of a spaceshuttle. at least this is what the video shows :P i dont speak a single word japanese (or whatever)

I already dig through the forums with every keyword i could imagine, but without success...

Does anyone know this song/video? Or has anyone any idea how to find this song?

EDIT: some additional information: the video was in pretty good quality (special effects), the actors(also singer??) was definitely asian, the song itself was pretty sure (99.99% :P) in an asian language.

Edited by stoani96

Sorry, but this is not the video i was looking for! I know Gangnam style very well :P

But thanks for the try! ;)

As I already mentioned, the girl dreams of flying a space shuttle (some sort of fantasy shuttle) during the reentry (at least the video shows this scene). Because of that she studies very hard and later on (when she is grown-up) she is some sort of engineer. One of her friends has to go to the mission, but something goes wrong and she has to take over control and land the shuttle safly. After that she is a "hero"

This is everything i can remember from the content of the video (visually) and also covers the whole video!

I could swear i have found it here on one of the blogs, but i cannot find this blogpost.... youtube ect. is pretty hard because it is in some asian language and i dont know which exactly. i already tried google translate with several keywords and languages, but without success....

• 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.