Mod Dev Bounties?

I don't think anyone here can stop you from offering money to mod makers. Plenty of mod makers also have donation buttons, though none of that entitles you to get anything from them. That said, I doubt it's worth it -- paying a developer's salary multiplied by the amount of time required would get pretty expensive (and since they probably can't drop everything and work on the mod anyway, it's not like the work would get done faster than it is already), and offering a substantially lower amount would be insulting (for some interesting real-world examples of undersized financial incentives having the opposite intended effect, check out Freakonomics).

You're probably better off trying to convince other mod makers and users that we want the same things that you want. Then it will happen. :)

When I first saw the title, I thought it was a suggestion to track Mod Dev's IP and use a lasso to tie them up and bring them to SQUAD HQ.

Thanks, brain.

That's kind of what I thought at first. Honestly though, wasn't sure WHAT to think of the title.