Mechjeb threottle control not working

Forgive me if this is a repeat help request, but I have searched the forum and have not found this issue with MechJeb.

When I set mechjeb to circularize around the Mun when I have a parabolic orbit, the autopilot will not auto-warp, it will aim in the correct maneuver direction, but when I manually warp to before the maneuver, Mechjeb will not fire the throttle on time, before time or anytime after the 0 countdown. The manual throttle control is also locked; I cannot control the throttle. If I abort the maneuver, I have manual control of the throttle. I do have enough battery charge and all of the limit buttons are off, just in case there is a conflict. Circularize worked around Kerbal before I went to the moon. Landing Guidance also does not work on the Mun but it does work on Dune. The circularize was working on another Mun trip. I have tried relaunching the mission, and the same thing happened. Any ideas how to fix this most excellent mod? It Is like the Mun does a whammy on the Mechjeb.:(

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.