Macey Dean Space War

So you all probably know Macey Dean, if not, https://www.youtube.com/user/MaceyDean

But either way, he had this thing where a save file was exchanged & you took a turn to blow up or launch a ship & then whoever gives up or has no ships anymore wins.

You need a place to upload your turn to, mediafire or such would be great. Or, hey why not curse KSP shareables? But specify where with a link (duh!) Also list the mods used. (debris doesn't count)

I'm doing this because I'm running out of fun things to do in KSP so I figured this would be good. Please be fair & I hope you enjoy!

(just to keep things diverse, the following mods are allowed: KW, FASA, Hullcam, EVE, Any others you might like)

If you have questions ask them. It's a free country. You shouldn't even bother to read this part.

SAVE FILE Download:

RULES:

This is going to take a lot of cooperation. So follow the rules or don't play.

1. Don't blow up people's things as soon as they get into position. You have no friends.

2. No crying. Otherwise you are 6.

3. No cheats! this allows you to do whatever so none!

4. Any obvious! Play fair or die!

5. No fly ships that aren't yours!

TURNS LIST

P.S. If this works I'll do it again some day!

Edited by AlextheBodacious

I believe there is already a thread for this.

Yup:/

I still think it should be in challenges or some KSP related category. But nearly 2 years on, I'm pretty much talking to a brick wall.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/90278-Naval-Battle-Club/page344

The third rotation wasn't by me as I had attempted to end it due to a lack of purpose but because of that the rules aren't getting updated. I have a new thread ready, I'm just waiting for it to coast to somewhere above 400 pages. But with macey's return the primary purpose of the thread is once again here.

Edited by Spartwo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.