Kerbal Ponies (art)

Recon777

This is a chill-pill.

Loud vocal people of fandom does not equal entire fandom.

I'm not a brony. I don't understand the appeal with the show, but hating on a really quite good piece of artwork based on the loud minority of the MLP fandom is a bit silly.

Play nice :)

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/in-excess/201407/pony-play-station

http://www.bronystudy.com/index.html

Everyone is entitled to their own interests. Not everyone will agree with or appreciate your interest. Hate has nothing to do with this. Personal choice has everything to do with this.

The reason this certain fandom is subject to attack is due to the fact that the show is aimed at the pre-teen age group, and especially towards females, whilst a large part of the fans are adult males. This creates great confusion for most people (including me). Since these "bronies" don't fit into the target audience, they become the subject of laughter and bullying.

I can perfectly understand why people hate on "bronies", and I myself think that the fandom makes no sense, but hate should exist. If you don't like "bronies" just stay away from them, and I suggest MLP fans don't push their weird interest on others. Everyone has a choice.

About the art:

Great job! Pretty funny, even though I am not an MLP fan.

Note: The term "bronies" is not part of any English dictionary.

Agreed, it looks like it never should have made it to Mun. One does not simply put an entire rocket halfway into the Mun's surface.

The Kerbal Space Program community: where we take My Little Pony fan-art and proceed to analyze rocket science.

I love you guys. :D

The Kerbal Space Program community: where we take My Little Pony fan-art and proceed to analyze rocket science.

You are so right.

Back on topic, I watch someone who used to be a bronie's vids on youtube, but now he critiques anything Animated. And I like his later vids.

Hey, it's-a my job. :P

I do like the image though; no seams, good lighting.

EDIT:

Are they floating? They shouldn't be floating. :D

Edited by Starwhip

I really would like to see the rocket on the launchpad. But who the hell gives 3 little fillies a rocket that has enough delta V to go to the moon with its ascent stage. Next time on cutiemark crusaders, ICBM cutiemark.

(Did they steal from jeb's junkyard again?)

Agreed, it looks like it never should have made it to Mun. One does not simply put an entire rocket halfway into the Mun's surface.

It's a SSTLS (Single Stage to Lunar Surface).

Is it odd that right now I'm thinking about how I would do that?

Edited by Fel

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.