Decide what I'll add next!

This is my first station! The core actually, of hopefully an eventually much bigger station! Ideas are very welcome, just came from the support boards getting some advice on getting the second module (Zoology/Cyclotron) up into orbit.

All ideas welcome, think big please!

59XCm127tlI_EUHx1ON0nyvDVAwB1XnkmdSA4M9CwaI?size_mode=5

_XOpeKwcVxgqL2BSmgADj4QlFzBjW-dtUfWs-eg45pw?size_mode=5

Even more annoying for the Kerbals that have to stay inside and oversee the EVA.

Knowing Kerbal behavior this would probably result in the death of many Kerbals aboard. Indeed I will. Any mods that actually feature a cool functioning airlock?

well, the Mk I Lander Can works pretty well as a one person airlock, and the Mk 2 Crew Cabin works well for multiple Kerbal EVAs, and they're both stock. I would take one of those and attack them to another part with crew capacity, and dock that to the station. The other part would be the equipment storage area, and the Lander Can or Crew Cabin would be where the Kerbals exit the station for spacewalks.

mostly, airlocks are just for pretend/rolepay. I don't know whether it would be feasible to make an airlock mod.

You might be able to use a combination of CLS and one of those mods that adds kerbal death to cobble together some sort of airlock mod. It all seems very complicated though. Kerbals wouldn't do that, they'd just open the door and hope for the best.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.