Ore tanks fill up instantianiously

So admittedly this isnt the worst bug in the world, but on this lander (craft file w/ launch vehicle: https://www.dropbox.com/s/arg1kkd8nzwoc8x/Orion.craft?dl=0 ) mining fills up the ore tanks instantaneously. I use action groups for mining (1 lowers drill, 2 starts surface harvester, 3 stops surface harvester). The instant i press "2" the tanks go from 0 to full, and as much as i love getting 10,500 ore in a fraction of a second it seems wrong.

KSP 1.0.2

windows 7 64 bit

Edited by jkool702

This sounds like the same problem, except (thankfully) my ore tanks dont empty when I redock. Maybe this has to do with the fact that the ISRU is on the lander itself?

Also, the steps on your thred arent a foolproof way to reproduce that. I also have a refinery in Minimus orbit and followed those exact steps and dont have a problem, my lander that has an issue is attached to an interplanetary ship...

Im not sure....it just seemed to fix itself for whatever reason

EDIT: so far today it has started happening again and then sopped happening yet again. I have no idea what triggers it to start or stop....

Edited by jkool702

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.