Off Center parts new ?

Firedtm

was looking at some of the new parts added in the last patch, when I notice that the Thermal Control Systems Large and Medium are both off center when you put them on the side of a tank

Any other people notice this ?

Bugs or not, some of the stock parts truly are awful. The Mobile Processing Lab is not centered, (You can see it easily if you clip another 2.5m part into it) And TONS of the parts don't connect at quite the right places.

Bugs or not, some of the stock parts truly are awful. The Mobile Processing Lab is not centered, (You can see it easily if you clip another 2.5m part into it) And TONS of the parts don't connect at quite the right places.

The 1.25m LFO tanks connected with the LF 1,25m tank come to mind. The Jet fuel tank has a much bigger diameter, and it looks so wrong when connected to other 1.25m parts.

The mainsail also isn't symmetrical and perfectly round (iirc). When clipping it into a tank a part of it comes out

What bugs me the most is that the square parts (rover core, iron plate) behave as round when you try to attach something to a side. Making undercarriage from the 2x2 plate and 4 wheels requires quite a bit of Shift+Q/Shift+E to make the wheels all point in one direction.

was looking at some of the new parts added in the last patch, when I notice that the Thermal Control Systems Large and Medium are both off center when you put them on the side of a tank

Any other people notice this ?

The small one too.

Z4baFny.gif

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.