Air-Augmented Rockets

Kourou

I just published my first mod, Air-Augmented Rockets. It adds a poorly textured liquid fuel engine that is modeled after the principle of the real-world Air-Augmented Rocket, thus increasing thrust and efficiency in atmospheres.

This thread is the place for feedback of any type, be kind, it is the first beta release of my first mod.

DOWNLOAD along with some more detailed info

RekcMNB.jpg

Licensing Rules:

This wasn't much work, do privately whatever you want with it, don't publish it anywhere else or as your work, if you use the mod in a video, link to either the forum thread or this page in the description, and if you want to use it for anything you want to publish (e.g. a modpack) just contact me on the forum and I can see if i give my ok.

Edited by Kourou
my custom license added. I'm improving

doesn't this need a license?

It does. Moderators can delete this without a license here and in download. Also, I don't know if what you have on KerbalStuff may serve as a license. Consider using some existing one like Creative Commons.

doesn't this need a license?
It does. Moderators can delete this without a license here and in download. Also, I don't know if what you have on KerbalStuff may serve as a license. Consider using some existing one like Creative Commons.

Next time, hit the report button if there's a possible problem rather than posting about it in the thread.

@Kourou:

Your custom, plain language license is fine by the forum rules. Just need to add it to the download.

Strictly speaking, you don't need to add it to the OP, but it's nice to have, especially if you post an alternate download that doesn't have a place to describe your license.

I was sent a nice-looking texture and I'm planning an update for my mod, so now I want your feedback.

Do you feel everything is balanced? Did I make that thing too heavy?

I really appreciate any feedback(did I make any Typos)?

Thanks in advance

• 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.