[1.0.4] EnginesPlus! THE BIG UPDATE HAS ARRIVED! :D (2.0)

XZw2fj8.png

a3yGqvW.png

The EnginesPlus Mod is designed to fill in some of the gaps in stock KSP. An example is the Mainsail, the Skipper and the Poodle are 2.5m engines. But in 1.25m we only have the LVT-30/45 and the Terrier. So the 1.25m Skipper is missing.

BqvZzfr.png

There are 7 engines in this mod. And believe it or not, we have 3 fuel tanks as well!

xVivLhH.png

This engine is the little brother of the Skipper and was designed as a landing engine where the Terrier is too weak and the Swivel is too powerful, making this engine a nice little in-between.

oKYUEPi.png

Are you all about power and not efficiency? Then this engine is not for you! The Rottweiler is the 3.75m brother of the Poodle, and is very good for space where you need efficiency!

bYCN8oq.png

The Vase nuclear engine was designed for small probes where efficiency was needed. Note, no Kerbal Engineers where harmed in the making of this engine! They're just a bit radioactive, that's all.

rcti8oE.png

Seeing that it got it's 0.625 brother, Astro Inc decided to give the Nerv a BIGGER brother, and so, the Tsar was constructed.

XVzAfCg.png

The Aeroneedle's name obviously gives away that it is related to the Aerospike. But this one is big enough to hold it's own amount of fuel.

7KqvSEm.png

This is the biggest engine you can buy at AstroTech Inc. Almost resembling a turnip a small bit at the base, the awesomeness of this engine will make you flip your (vege)table.

r5LgIAW.png

A smaller version of the LVT-45, this engine was designed for small rockets that need that extra "Uumph!" that the Spark doesn't have.

258zXLj.png

AstroTech Inc has constructed many nuclear engines, but they only run on liquid fuel, and getting rid of the oxidizer leaves a small amout of liquid fuel left with tons of unused space, so AstroTech Inc has developed their first three fuel tanks to counteract this problem! There are 3 variants.

xnAad9b.png

The download is here!

KerbalStuff: https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/952/AstroGamer%27s%20EnginesPlus%20Mod

Thank you for viewing (or downloading) my mod! To show support, you can put this badge in your signature! To do so, copy the Image URL and paste it in you sig as you would normally paste pictures. Then, copy the link of this page, and highlight the badge in your signature. Click the link Icon, and put in the link, and there you go! A working badge! :D

mj28cNj.png

Changelog:

Gave a huge overhaul to all of the models and textures.

Fixed Tsars thrustTransform. Added 3 new fuel tanks!

Fixed a bug where the Firework wasn't able to be unlocked in Science mode.

Added Firework.

Added Supernova!
Fixed the Tsar's thrust.

Added Aeroneedle
OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THIS MOD!

Added a 2.5 Nuke called Tsar. 1 update more until the official release of this mod!

Added a 0.625 Nuke called Vase

Fixed a bug where in the VAB/SPH the fairings are visible. Thanks wasml!
Added the Rottweiler

Initial Release,
Added Private.

88x31.png

EnginesPlus by AstroGamer727 is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Edited by SmashingKirby148

If you need somebody to bash together configs, I could help... sort of. (I'm new at it, but I'm decent at copying Wikipedia information into .cfg files... and I really want some of the more obscure Soviet OMS engines in my stock game. No idea why.). Also, looks like your textures could use a little more detail. Make the engines look a little beat up, like the stock engines do... or at least add little color variations and stuff. Otherwise it looks kind of obviously painted.

Engine requests: 3.75m NERVA. Almost the size of the real one. Also, 2.5m bent RAPIER with intake and precooler all in one bit, Skylon-style.

If you need somebody to bash together configs, I could help... sort of. (I'm new at it, but I'm decent at copying Wikipedia information into .cfg files... and I really want some of the more obscure Soviet OMS engines in my stock game. No idea why.). Also, looks like your textures could use a little more detail. Make the engines look a little beat up, like the stock engines do... or at least add little color variations and stuff. Otherwise it looks kind of obviously painted.

Engine requests: 3.75m NERVA. Almost the size of the real one. Also, 2.5m bent RAPIER with intake and precooler all in one bit, Skylon-style.

Yeah, I find making stock looking textures hard. What do you mean bash together configs?

I think I can do that. But that second request I'm afraid can't be done. Sorry. :(

OH MY GOD!!!! I used the mod on an install that I don't usually play on; and when I got on the menu to leave, the Mun Sand Castle was there. It was the first time I had ever seen it in KSP. Just now. THANK YOOOOOOOOOU​caps

EDIT: I know that, it's just that I feel like you were a good luck charm. Because you are awesome.

Edited by RAINCRAFTER

OH MY GOD!!!! I used the mod on an install that I don't usually play on; and when I got on the menu to leave, the Mun Sand Castle was there. It was the first time I had ever seen it in KSP. Just now. THANK YOOOOOOOOOU​caps

Umm, that wasn't my mod that did that, it was just the 1/40 ish % chance of finding it. But still, you're welcome? :?

Hi, this is definitely looking great, I'm looking forward about the future updates :) Best of lucks with the textures and I give it a try :) engines are always welcome and thank you very much for your mod !

Thank you very much for your opinion! :D

Even though this mod is designed to add missing variants of engines, I guess I could try and make other engines.

I'm downloading this just for the Rottweiler engine :) I'm overwhelmed with joy!

YO! CKAN metadata mongers OVER HERE!!

I'm glad you're happy! :D

Yeah, I don't know how to get my mod up on CKAN. But it's very easy to install! Just drag EnginesPlus and the other things in the zip and put them in your gamedata folder.

- - - Updated - - -

Like this very much:D Also I saw no License on the OP. Remember to add it here and on the download if not a modd will take down your download:wink:

Oh, the license is on the download. But I forgot here. Whoops. :S

Also, thank you! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.