increasing maximum available mission

I remember seeing somewhere how to edit a file to increase the max of mission available... but i can't find it anymore...

what file do i edit?

Edited by Enkiel

For career mode? the small building behind the VAB is where you can accept contracts, if your upgrade this once you can then accept seven contracts, then another upgrade allows you to accept infinite.

For career mode? the small building behind the VAB is where you can accept contracts, if your upgrade this once you can then accept seven contracts, then another upgrade allows you to accept infinite.

i know that. but the max (accepted and available) is always 15. i want to increase that

GameData\Squad\Contracts\Contracts.cfg

AverageAvailableContracts = <yourValueHere>

If you are able to do this with ModuleManager (I don't remember the format of the config file right now), then you should definitely do it that way instead of modifying a Squad base file. That's something you should only do if there's no other option. And as a bonus: the ModuleManager config can be ported to future installations, saving you the trouble of having to do it (and remember how to do it) all over again every time.

GameData\Squad\Contracts\Contracts.cfg

AverageAvailableContracts = <yourValueHere>

If you are able to do this with ModuleManager (I don't remember the format of the config file right now), then you should definitely do it that way instead of modifying a Squad base file. That's something you should only do if there's no other option. And as a bonus: the ModuleManager config can be ported to future installations, saving you the trouble of having to do it (and remember how to do it) all over again every time.

worked, thanks!

and textpad does wonder with those files.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.