KSP RP forum server CPU usage exceeded.

RedDwarfIV

I just had a look around the forum....all I can say now is this

oh-god-why.jpg

while I was happy, awaiting the Spearkan Federations return, i only saw the opposite of what i expected

1. 50\'s tech, if i wanted to RP, this would be with Spaceships and future tech and swag like that...or at least Modern tech

2. Insanity, the owner of my land (which seems to be the UoSoV) trying to wage war and other RP\'ers breaking rules...also a cold war?

3.the rules seem too loose, there is an extreme use of point systems troubles me, since there can be balance issues, to me, the amount of points are completely dependent on A-area of country B-climate of country C-terrain of Country

seriously considering not starting now

I just had a look around the forum....all I can say now is this

oh-god-why.jpg

while I was happy, awaiting the Spearkan Federations return, i only saw the opposite of what i expected

1. 50\'s tech, if i wanted to RP, this would be with Spaceships and future tech and swag like that...or at least Modern tech

2. Insanity, the owner of my land (which seems to be the UoSoV) trying to wage war and other RP\'ers breaking rules...also a cold war?

3.the rules seem too loose, there is an extreme use of point systems troubles me, since there can be balance issues, to me, the amount of points are completely dependent on A-area of country B-climate of country C-terrain of Country

seriously considering not starting now

The tech is temporary, and now we\'re at 60s tech. We\'ll eventually get to modern tech.

The UoSoV no longer holds Spearka. It\'s up to the Warsaw Pact RCK if you get it back.

The rules are a tad loose, the points can be a bit annoying, but it\'s to prevent godmodding and such. The points are mainly dependent on size, but technocracies seem to get like 2 extra points or something... I don\'t know. PP expand with colonization and time. And yes, those who claim the biggest chunk usually win.

I must agree with the last one, though, what Radion did with the PP system he should have done with the rules instead. Not only are they subject to massive abuse, several points are also simply uncovered. Be aware, though, actual rule breaks are yet to happen, accusations, though, you will find these by the kilotons.

Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/krp.net78.net/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

PHP Error Message

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required \'/www/krp.net78.net/index.php\' (include_path=\'.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php\') in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/krp.net78.net/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

PHP Error Message

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required \'/www/krp.net78.net/index.php\' (include_path=\'.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php\') in Unknown on line 0

That\'s internet protocol for \'\'Problem Officer?\'\'

The PHP is failing because is it pointing to a page that currently doesn\'t exist. Unfortunately, the whole site\'s been taken down again.

What site is it!? I blame the web host. Lets just move to my forum. If Radion acquired the info. And not getting that Dwarf

It is the web host, it\'s the same thing again with the emails. It\'s probably the PM alerts, notice how it happened immediately after adding LW to the RCK PM conversation.

So you blame me, wonderful. How about everyone but the Admin turns off E-mail alerts

How many people were in it per conversation.

at first, just about 5, but then it got to the 7-8 and eventually 9 we have now.

If we are talking amount by time, this makes no sense, if we are talking amount at once, it might.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.