Monkatraz's Planes 0.69

WARNING:

YOU NEED MY SPIKE INTAKE FOR A LOT OF THESE CRAFT

Here you can see my collection of planes. Warning, if you are going to open spoilers, they are extremely picture heavy.

AL-F

17sjD.jpg

jZ3P2.jpg

NYsqH.jpg

czTRS.jpg

6Kn5p.jpg

A nice SR-71 inspired aircraft. It\'s three turbo jets propel it at Mach 2 at high altitudes (on low fuel however, when it\'s nice and light), and is very stable once you align it. Be wary for turning however, it takes an experienced pilot to master this.

VTOL-102

1VUsA.jpg

7tXyF.jpg

h8tAd.jpg

JLAqN.jpg

A manned VTOL-1. This VTOL has a tricky takeoff, so be very careful. It has a lot of handling vices, so you may just want to learn it yourself, however, it\'s got enough fuel for a high altitude trip to the second KSC.

Loka Trainer

gviyq.jpg

GyYML.jpg

g1ceq.jpg

A nice pleasant aircraft to fly, no handling vices!

MA-42

mxHF8.jpg

ebFv3.jpg

n7pI0.jpg

WnG0r.jpg

A very, very steady VTOL, VTOL take off is tricky. Horizontal flight and vertical flight is switched by deactivating the main engines and vice versa.

Rocketeer

0DSxv.jpg

3xbte.jpg

fvmYY.jpg

6B529.jpg

An experimental plane. It\'s a rocket that runs off very tiny power, you can run it at about a quarter. If you want to try to get it into space, go ahead.

I hope you enjoy!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.