Whats your favourite part?

maceemiller

The TAC Self-Destruct explosive charge. Best. Mod. Ever. Seriously, I would take this over KER and MJ combined if it came down to a choice.

Don't want spent boosters cluttering up your orbits? Put the charge on them and set it to go off 5 seconds after you stage the boosters. Plus, your launches are accompanied by glorious fireworks :).

Need to get rid of all the leftover landing legs, rover wheels, and other debris totally lagging out your Mun base? Use KIS to weld all the parts into 1 big blob, attach a charge, and voila :).

Have a ragdoll Kerbal who refuses to work? Or need to make a sacrifice to the Kraken? TAC Self-Destruct is your answer.

The possibilities are endless. More explosions, more better. And no collateral damage, unlike the KIS explosive charge, so your Kerbals can get right in on the action.

14092378177_664f5525a5_b.jpg

The TAC Self-Destruct explosive charge. Best. Mod. Ever. Seriously, I would take this over KER and MJ combined if it came down to a choice.

Don't want spent boosters cluttering up your orbits? Put the charge on them and set it to go off 5 seconds after you stage the boosters. Plus, your launches are accompanied by glorious fireworks :).

Need to get rid of all the leftover landing legs, rover wheels, and other debris totally lagging out your Mun base? Use KIS to weld all the parts into 1 big blob, attach a charge, and voila :).

Have a ragdoll Kerbal who refuses to work? Or need to make a sacrifice to the Kraken? TAC Self-Destruct is your answer.

The possibilities are endless. More explosions, more better. And no collateral damage, unlike the KIS explosive charge, so your Kerbals can get right in on the action.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3766/14092378177_664f5525a5_b.jpg

Interesting.....ive never used explosives before. I like the idea of removing debris in space, thanks!

My favorite part is the part that I also hate; The strut.

without it, most of my constructs would break apart on launch.

with it, my part count increases a lot.

it's a love/hate kind of thing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.