KSP 1.0.x Complete Printable Stock Science Checklists

JAFO

I've now updated the old 0.90 printable checklists for KSP 1.0.x.

Since many experiments need to be performed twice to get 95% (or so) of the available science, those experiments that need it have space to check them off twice. Each planet/moon gets a sheet to itself (except Kerbin/KSC, which needs 4 all told) and is designed to be printed on a single page for ease of use. Each sheet also has some space for notes, which comes in especially handy for planning science-mop-up missions.

The zip contains 3 identical versions of the checklist, in .ods, .xls and .xlsx formats.

Changes from the previous version are:

The Sensor Array Computing Nose Cone has had its instruments removed and been renamed to the CH-J3 Fly-By-Wire Avionics Hub. The instrument package it used to contain is now a separate device, known as the Atmospheric Fluid Spectro-Variometer. Accordingly, "Sensor Array" in the checklists has been changed to "Atmosphere Analysis".

The Barometer can now be used on the surface, and even in low and high space, in all biomes, on all bodies, regardless of whether they have an atmosphere or not. The checklists have been modified accordingly.

I'm still not entirely certain if I have things totally correct for all the KSC special biomes. If anyone spots any errors or omissions, please let me know.

The zip file can be downloaded from:

https://app.box.com/s/rrb117aiuhubmb4e0fehtx12e9odp57a

If the above link isn't working, it means my monthly bandwidth limit with box.com has been exceeded. In that case, try this Dropbox link instead:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ygfv4tlc6lus2ni/KSP%20Science%20Checklists.zip?dl=0

Here's an example of what they look like:

Checklist_zpsqo4hghva.png~original

Edited by JAFO
Fixed broken link.

It turns out I was mistaken about the barometer being able to be used in High Space.. :blush:

New version uploaded, with a couple of minor formatting inconsistencies fixed as well.

• 1 month later...

It seems my box.com account has reached its 10GB monthly bandwidth limit. If anyone is unable to download from the link, PM me with an email address, and I'll get a copy to you ASAP.

Normal service should resume on the 1st of the month. My apologies for the hassle.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.