SCF Home base + 7/8/15 Spacecraft friday [Looking for you!]

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.7.2016 at 3:43 AM, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

I have been doing terribly on keeping this up. :blush: 

Is there anyone who's up for it today?

Well, it might also have something to do with people not being that interested in doing this, but that's just a guess.

Anyway, you can sing me up for today :wink:.

5 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

@pTrevTrevs!  You're up tomorrow.

Oh yeah, that's right. There uh... may be a a chance that I won't be able to do it, I've got some work that is taking longer than I expected, but I'll let you know by tomorrow afternoon (at the very latest) whether I should be able to do it.

11 minutes ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Oh yeah, that's right. There uh... may be a a chance that I won't be able to do it, I've got some work that is taking longer than I expected, but I'll let you know by tomorrow afternoon (at the very latest) whether I should be able to do it.

Ok, thanks.

On 7/14/2016 at 2:46 PM, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Ok, thanks.

Sorry, but it looks like my work isn't going to be finished in time to do SCF. I feel horrible washing out like this, but I'm only halfway done with what I planned to do today and it's 4:00pm already.

Why can't it just be a normal PowerPoint? I would be done in half an hour if it were, but nooo, it has to be in this obscure format that has to be exactly 6 minutes and 40 seconds long, have 20 slides, and can only have a limited amount of text and images per slide! Thanks, AP Language and Composition, everyone loves homework in July!     /rant

Edited by pTrevTrevs

19 hours ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Sorry, but it looks like my work isn't going to be finished in time to do SCF. I feel horrible washing out like this, but I'm only halfway done with what I planned to do today and it's 4:00pm already.

Why can't it just be a normal PowerPoint? I would be done in half an hour if it were, but nooo, it has to be in this obscure format that has to be exactly 6 minutes and 40 seconds long, have 20 slides, and can only have a limited amount of text and images per slide! Thanks, AP Language and Composition, everyone loves homework in July!     /rant

Don't worry. :) 

I am looking for someone else to do SCF today, as I will not be able to do it today either.  

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Alright, thanks!

I've been neck deep in trying to mod Silent Hunter 5 since noon (it's now 7:00pm where I live) only to find that one of the programs I need to get the steam version of the game to work with another program required by the mod I'm trying to install won't work because it says it's missing files.... The very file it says it's missing it literally ten files below the program in my folder, it is not missing. Kill me now.  I quit.

Compared to this nightmare, modding KSP is laughably easy, so count your blessings

Anyway, I can still do SCF, but I won't be able to get to it until tomorrow, because I really should eat and rest, this has been draining. Sorry.

The worst part about this? I don't even like Silent Hunter 5, I'm only doing this because Silent Hunter III is really unstable with the supermod I'm running it with.

17 hours ago, pTrevTrevs said:

I've been neck deep in trying to mod Silent Hunter 5 since noon (it's now 7:00pm where I live) only to find that one of the programs I need to get the steam version of the game to work with another program required by the mod I'm trying to install won't work because it says it's missing files.... The very file it says it's missing it literally ten files below the program in my folder, it is not missing. Kill me now.  I quit.

Compared to this nightmare, modding KSP is laughably easy, so count your blessings

Anyway, I can still do SCF, but I won't be able to get to it until tomorrow, because I really should eat and rest, this has been draining. Sorry.

The worst part about this? I don't even like Silent Hunter 5, I'm only doing this because Silent Hunter III is really unstable with the supermod I'm running it with.

OK, thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.