Bombs Away!

I don't mean to copy "The Kerbal Bomber" this one is totally different. Make a bomber capable of destroying the KSC. I myself have made quite alot of bombers myself and combined with KSC destruction, is amazing. I want to see the comunity's bombers.

Rules

No cheating

No mods with things like nukes

The KSC doesn't need to be COMPLETELY destroyed but they must be rendered "out of service"

NEEDS proof, or else no points.

You can land, "reload" and fly back but will count as ½ a pass.

Design points

+1 points each turret (fake)

+1 point each less bomb

+3 points for historical recreation!

+2 points for shooting turrets/real stock fully functional

Mission points

+1 point each less pass

+1 point every 1000m

+1 point each bomb that hits a building/damage

MOD POINTS

+1 point for dangers to you ( flak, enemy fighters, etc)

+2 points for turrets

Stock Leaders

Please do challenge!

Mod Leaders

Please do challenge!

I just want to try my hand at challenges.

Edited by Spacetraindriver

i just wanted to say, you might want to make it a bit more clear. it sounds like a fun challenge, but it needs some more parameters and guidelines along with some general clarification.

It's simple. Destroy the KSC with a plane. Rules are basic. No cheating, but I forgot to mention you can't use mods with like nukes. The points are just to test the skill of the community and to rate players. Oh and the KSC does not have to be totally destroyed but the buildings must be classisfied as out of service.

It's simple. Destroy the KSC with a plane. Rules are basic. No cheating, but I forgot to mention you can't use mods with like nukes. The points are just to test the skill of the community and to rate players. Oh and the KSC does not have to be totally destroyed but the buildings must be classisfied as out of service.

You mentioned turrets, I assume this means you want us to use BDArmory bombs?

Cause stock bombs won't destroy very many buildings. Plus they aren't accurate. PLUS you would be looking at multi-hundred part count bombers.

You mentioned turrets, I assume this means you want us to use BDArmory bombs?

Cause stock bombs won't destroy very many buildings. Plus they aren't accurate. PLUS you would be looking at multi-hundred part count bombers.

That's the point, it's hard. Mod turrets and stock real turrets (real, means shooting, but can be controllable) add 2 points, stock, fake turrets are 1

Sounds like a challenge i could try to do. With a stock plane, but, does it count if i use a stock plane?

My planes can only lift off when they get to the end of the runway, then fall to the ground.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.