Missile Frigate Vengence (Felix Kerman)

FTWG4M3RS

Mission log: Day 1

I just got orders to intersept and destroy a small spiritwolf fleet. I wasn't given much information about the fleet but they told be i would be going alone

Im now 10 km out from the fleet. My ship is currently hidden in the darkness of kerbin. time to move in.

Im 2 Km away now and the sun is beginning to rise. I now see the enemy ships.

Fleet destroyed, as soon as the sun rose a mosquito fighter:Blue leader shot 3 torpedoes in my direction fortunately they missed, Im guessing due to lack of experience. I then unleased the first Salvo of missiles and they missed the other Ship, An SW-Battlecruiser Proto E. I Then unleashed the second Salvo, Direct hit. The battlecruiser became unoperationable. It then self destructed before I could find out anything about spiritwolf and there plans. anyway, Mission Successful.

Day 2 My Ship is currectly being restocked at HanLan Station 1

Day 3 The engineers seem to be attaching Large fuel tanks to the top and bottom of my ship.

Day 4 Silence nothing seems to be happening

Day 5 ... To be continued

Video series where log came from

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.