Long March 6 maiden flight-20th Sep

xenomorph555

it was 24 hours.

GigaG's post time was 20/09 ~7.30 UTC+7, in which he declares somebody have a picture of liftoff. Xenomorph's scrub post was 19/09 ~17.00 UTC+7. They give a distance of quite close to 12 hours, unless I missed something of course.

Edited by YNM

GigaG's post time was 20/09 ~7.30 UTC+7, in which he declares somebody have a picture of liftoff. Xenomorph's scrub post was 19/09 ~17.00 UTC+7. They give a distance of quite close to 12 hours, unless I missed something of course.

You're missing that Xeno is not a member of the launch team, who were the only people to have immediate notice of a scrub. The information spreading to minor technicians to the Chinese-speaking internet to the English-speaking internet took a while.

You're missing that Xeno is not a member of the launch team, who were the only people to have immediate notice of a scrub. The information spreading to minor technicians to the Chinese-speaking internet to the English-speaking internet took a while.

Hehe, true, I would say the delay was between 18-24 hours.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.