Warriors By Erin Hunter [PARTIAL SPOILERS]

Kozak

So recently I started reading book one of Warriors: Power of Three, I finished it in a day. (I read fast lol)

I have noticed that there is some violence towards dogs (Which I wasn't OK with but kept reading anyways), which was rather gruesome, especially the amount of detail they put into the description of what was happening..

Anyways, I love the series so far even though I've read only one book, and I'm excited to read the rest, I've already ordered the second book and it is going to arrive tomorrow hopefully.

Anyone else read this book? or are in the process of reading it?

P.S. I put partial spoilers in the title in case anyone posted something equivalent or the same as a spoiler.

~Kozak

I know somebody who read a couple of the books. Read a few pages myself and came to the conclusion that it wasn't my kind of book. If you're wondering what are my kinds of books, right now I'm reading Dickens' Hard Times and Nietzsche's Thus Spake Zarathustra.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.