Ferrying? Never heard of it.

Assuming you mean what I think you do:

"Ferrying" refers to moving passengers from one predetermined location to another in a systematic fashion, usually repeatedly and often back and forth.

In KSP, players often have Kerbals aboard a station, for example, and want to move them to another installation. For instance, there may be a station in orbit around Kerbin and another around Mun. Something one might do is launch a "ferry" into space that can dock with either station. When the Mun crew have been out there for a while and are "tired", one might send a shuttle with fresh Kerbals to the Kerbin station, then use the ferry to move them to the Mun station, then use the same ferry to bring the old crew back to the Kerbin station, then bring them down on a shuttle.

The ferry in this case moves between the two stations in a routine fashion and carries crew, leaving the shuttle to to the job of supplying new crew and recovering old ones.

Assuming you mean what I think you do:

"Ferrying" refers to moving passengers from one predetermined location to another in a systematic fashion.

What i mean, is how do i know were i pickup these tourists, i'm talking about ferrying contracts.

What is ferrying passengers and how do i do it?
What i mean, is how do i know were i pickup these tourists, i'm talking about ferrying contracts.

Once the contract is accepted the tourists show up in your pilot bay. Just put them in the ship, like the other kerbals, and let it rip.

You will find them in your crew roster after accepting the contract. Assign them to your craft like you would any Kerbal.

Tourists can transfer through the Klaw?!?

It counts as a docking port, so yes. Unless you have the Connected Living Spaces mod, IIRC it removes that since there's no way they should fit. At least not without a trip through a blender first, and reassembly on the other side may be difficult.

But... in stock, they can't transfer through Jr. Docking ports... but they can transfer through a blender-Klaw... this... my brain...

You can transfer crew through any docking port. I think the description still says you can't transfer crew through a jnr but you can.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.