ksp for xbox and ps4 hate

carneyvich

Actually that's incorrect. While the PS4 has a slightly better GPU, the XBone has a faster CPU, which is really what matters for KSP since it's not that graphics heavy.

That's also incorrect.

They have virtually identical cpus, however the xbone is clocked slightly higher 1.75ghz vs 1.6.

The PS4 GPU though is significantly more powerful than the xbox ones GPU, on the order of 40-50% more grunt.

No hate from me though I've both consoles and a PC. And to all the people who say well I've got a PC why would I bother with a console, the answer is the games! There are a lot of fantastic games on both consoles that never make it to a PC release, things like MGS and Gran Turismo, Fable 2, Gears of War, Titanfall and Bloodborne

-snip- Damnit squad, I have to hate you now. Consoles need to die in a fire, there's no argument to having one. You're supposed to be luring them TO the PC.

I like mine, thats a pretty good argument.

Same for people who like sausage or pepperoni, or Football or baseball.

You cant police others preferences.

me for example:

I use my console to watch tv shows while I play my pc, and viceversa.

My PS4 is is running Metro 2033: Redux better than my PC with a i7-3770, gtx660, and 8gb ram does, and I have it for both.

I enjoy the Madden games, and those are console only (admitedly unfortunate).

Snuggling up on a couch with a loved one and creeping through the Resident evil mansion is best done with a console.

Split screening minecraft with my younger siblings is best done on a console as well.

some console exclusives are games I love.

I enjoy my PS4 and PC just the same.

EDIT: I plan to upgrade my gtx660 to a gtx980, but at 559.00 for the card, and also needing to buy a bigger powersupply, my PS4 will run games better, for cheaper.

Edited by KasperVld

I don't think SQUAD (as a company) cares about PC vs console argument. Of course the main reason for the port to consoles is for more money. SQUAD is a business of course but this also has a good impact on the PC KSP players as SQUAD will have more money and more resources to develop the game. (Unless they get so much money that they all decide on an early retirement.)

At the console ports mean that complaints about the game can't be aswered with "use mod X" anymore.

-snip- Damnit squad, I have to hate you now. Consoles need to die in a fire, there's no argument to having one. You're supposed to be luring them TO the PC.

Giving worse versions of games to console players may actually be more effective at getting them to PC than not giving them anything.

Edited by KasperVld

Which is a good thing.

Agreed. improve the game instead of listing off mods.

Also, mods are coming to console versions of Fallout 4, so who knows what may happen. These are exciting times for gamers.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.