Multiplayer Suggestions

I have Lots of Suggestions for Multiplayer:

1. Ships cannot time warp when within 5K of another ship that isn't theirs and isn't still for over 3 minutes

2. Ship Modes like, 1: Ships being able to connect to yours but not drive

it,2: can connect other ships, no drive, can transfer fuel,(3: them working like checkboxes)

3. Ships on launch pad are deleted after not moving for over 5

minutes and if in career get that persons money back from it.

4. Better ways for walking in ships and talking to other people.

5. Ranks for Staff or Admin in a Spectator like mode as an option to watch others.

6. Commands for specific ranks like admin or owner like /stp cords {player} {ship}

(teleports the ship)/ban or /kick /unban /mute /tempban

7. Custom Flags for players to plant that can be set by owners so only 1 flag design so only1 player can use

that flag but they can only choose one unused flag only admins can set that

as a gamerule(I play M.C. alot so sorry if it sounds to close to it you can change it)

8. Server Pictures and a way to seach all servers for popular currently hosted ones

9. A server hosted by Squad 24/7 for everyone to play

1. What happens when only one player warps? Does only your ship move? Do planets/moon move? If you time warp to meet with some other thing, then surely the thing that you plan to rendezvous with must also move even if it there is another player near/on/in the vessel/moon/planet that you want to meet up with.

2. I believe this can be solved by every player being the authority of who gets to control his/her kerbals (/probe core). If you dock with something, and no kerbals that you may control is at the helm of the space station, then you will not start controlling the space station upon docking.

3. ...Or multiple space centers. Or just multiple launch pads (purchasable in career).

1. Why? This would be prohibitive of collaborative efforts. Have you seen the

? Despite being buggy, what they attempted to do was still pretty awesome.

2. I agree, docking needs to have some kind of control hierarchy to decide which player 'owns' the completed craft.

3. DarkMultiplayer give you your own protected 'instance' of the launch pad/runway. This solves the problem you describe and also solves the problem of running into each other when launching.

4. Would be cool but not necessary for multiplayer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.