1.0.4 Modded KSP War Game. Seeking players

Wrath_IX

Hello everyone,

I am looking to start a war group play of KSP using 1.0.4 and several mods to record and post on youtube and I am looking for players to join in. This will be a turn based play with players sharing the Persistent file and taking turns. Not only will we be using Kerbin Side for extra bases on Kerbin, But we will also be using Extraplanetary Launchpads Mod to extend battle both around Kerbin and into the depths of the kerbin solar system.

I am currently working out prospective rules of engagement that all players will agree to abide by at the start of play.

Everyone playing will be required to record their session for posting on Youtube, either on a channel of their own or I can post it on my channel on their behalf.

-Wrath

Edited by Wrath_IX

oh oh oh i'd just love to join, but the video quality will probably be a little crappy since i don't have a screen capture device, oh and are we using BDarmory i am guessing yes.

Any other mods or will they be still pondered about.

Edit: oh and i could make/maintain the map if you tell me what Kerbinside packs we are using.

Edited by UnknownOrbit

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.