Vessel is Unstable

Hello,

Since this is my first post, I'm not sure if this is the right place. I think it is because I suspect that some of the add-ons are causing this problem.

I'm launching a satellite and everything goes fine, until I'm in space, then the probe starts to spin uncontrollably. This is solved if I turn off the reaction wheels.

I've tried removing the trim from the controls by using Alt+X (I'm on Windows), but I can still see that the controls are not centered.

I'm using the following Mods:

KIS

KAS

MechJeb

KAX

KWRocketry

KWRocketry-Community Fixes

Collision FX

FAR

KSP Insterstellar

Chatterer

B9 Aerospace

Procedural Probes

B9 Aerospace Procedural parts

Procedural Parts

This didn't start after installing a particular mod, only after I tried to build a Probe Mothership (which had 8 probes so I could send it to Jool and log all the moons).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have encountered this issue when I (silly me) tried to clip monopropellant tanks into docking ports of a pre-connected single launch space station.

The clipped parts in the docking ports more or less created a sort of constant minor vibration and torque and caused a bit of alarm on my part. You might want to check if your docking ports, if any are clear from clipped parts and obstruction if preconnected.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.