Improved Stock Craft Repository

Starwhip

I've recently gotten the idea to improve some of the now-broken (or always broken) craft in stock KSP by default. I'll be putting them here as I finish them.

I may also later include craft that I make that I feel could be stock. Click the craft titles for a download link.

RlRBwfK.png

An iconic craft, but sadly, a TWR less than one post 1.0. With the original in mind I built this version from the ground up, keeping the general shape but refining some of the part positions.

1oAJ8XI.png

6kObfw3.png

gEv8PV8.png

dhWg47K.png

Edited by Starwhip

They are supposed to be somewhat broken, so the player can fix the problems and learn about how to do things at the same time

In my opinion that that doesn't help new players at all. Examples of working craft are much better in my opinion, they would show the new players what they need to be doing to succeed in the game.

Now, if there were craft that one was supposed to fix, then that would be okay. But only having a whole bunch of half-finished ideas, and outdated ones at that, are not helpful.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.