USI Kolonization Tab Disappeared?

I was playing around with USI's MKS, and I decided that I liked the mod and would like to install some more. After installing FTT, I checked back into the game and saw that the tab with all of the MKS stuff had gone missing, and I had no way of getting the parts. I have them researched, but I simply do not have access to the menu to get to them. Everything worked just fine until I installed FTT, and even during that install I had to delete two parts from the mod to even get my game to boot.

KSP: 1.0.4 Linux Ubuntu 64bit

Mods Installed:

USI FTT

USI MKS

All the Near Future Stuff

All mods are up to date as of this posting.

Edited by ShaheDH1671

• 3 weeks later...
I was playing around with USI's MKS, and I decided that I liked the mod and would like to install some more. After installing FTT, I checked back into the game and saw that the tab with all of the MKS stuff had gone missing, and I had no way of getting the parts. I have them researched, but I simply do not have access to the menu to get to them. Everything worked just fine until I installed FTT, and even during that install I had to delete two parts from the mod to even get my game to boot.

KSP: 1.0.4 Linux Ubuntu 64bit

Mods Installed:

USI FTT

USI MKS

All the Near Future Stuff

All mods are up to date as of this posting.

The same thing is happening to me. I had to fully reinstall KPS and CKAN and now I cant access the kolonization tab.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.