[EXISTS] Mod to manage ALL the science equipment on a craft with one simple floating menu

artao

EDIT: Quote next post, to save scrolling: "There already is http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...4-July-31-2015" -- RGBPeter

consider this thread closed ;)

Perhaps this exists, but I haven't found it. If so, please make me aware of such :)

But basically, yeah. it's all in the title there.

Presently, if one adds a lot of science experiments to a craft, we either have to assign them to Action Groups or go thru and individually click each one to access its science functions. .. Even click them to see if they're the experiment that already has good science? How transmittable or valuable IS the science I have stored. But all this info, from ALL installed science equipiment, perhaps could be nicely stacked into a flyout menu for overall view, and with buttons to perform an experiment, reset it, store it, transmit the data, and transfer the data (if such mods are installed). Perhaps sortable by science type/component, value, part attached to, etc ...

I think that covers it. I hope someone likes the idea and picks it up, cuz it sure isn't something I'm capable of modding in. I could (and might) do parts and/or textures tho ... someday.

Thanks for reading. :cool:

Edited by artao
change header to show post is solved

WOW that was fast!! Thank you.

That's more than I was looking for even. Hadn't considered a few of those options. SWEET!! \o/

EDIT: OH MAN! There it is, right on the very first page in the Add-On releases thread. I'm oblivious. Bonk me. :confused:

Edited by artao

Yeah it took me way to long to discover that mod to. Also http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/106004-1-0-X-ForScienceContinued-V1-1-0-07-08-2015 may be something you are interested in. It automates science experiments and automatically stores them in the command pod. No more hanging bill of the side of a command pod in orbit and spamming the "EVA report" button in the hopes you'll hit the "in-space over badlands" report.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.